Monday, October 21, 2013

Sunday Tunage #4


So this is a belated edition of Sunday Tunage, do I need to give you a reason?......meh.

Panama - Always (Classixx Remix)


Anything that these two LA guys, Classixx touch or create is pure gold, so its no surprise that this was on constant repeater on Saturday nights' get into the mood playlist.




Clair De Lune feat. Christine Hoberg (Prins Thomas Diskomiks)

The original is a masterpiece example of less is more, which is rare in electronic music, Prins Thomas does a wonderful take, upping the head nod factor but keeping it slick and groovy.



Black Van - Fen Fires

I just love getting surprised sometimes (hint for future lovers and friends), so when hearing that one half of Black Van is Kris Menace it was a yay moment. This particular track is off a B-side EP of unreleased tracks... unreleased?!?! I asked myself, turns out this duo has been going on for a good couple of years and I had no clue, I am getting sloppy. Bad Matt!



Chromeo - Over Your Shoulder (Mr. Oizo Remix)

Chromeo + Mr. Oizo.



Tycho - Awake

I have saved the best for last. A San Fran dude, Scott Hansen has a knack for converting dreams into audio pieces of heaven, plus he is a good graphic designer. His 2011 album "Dive" is a constant play on my iPod. If you would like to enrich you music and visual life a whole lot more, follow his blog here. You're welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment