Monday, April 14, 2014

Sunday Tunage #23


 Today might as well have been a Sunday coz it felt like one. except the added joy of work.

Waveshaper - Bright Shadows

I'm just going to get right into it today beginning with some 80's magic, I like to call heaven. Feel the full effect of the synth here.



September - Are You Free Tonight (Ghosts Of Venice Remx)

Haven't had much disco, which I apologise and hopefully make up for with this...




Jagwar Ma - Uncertainty (Cut Copy Remix)

What's this Cut Copy in here again? Yes. Deal with it. As I said last week, it's seems the boys are going back to the basics with their sound, or they are doing something new and I am just talking out my ass. Any way this is kick ass.




Woolfy - 17 (Francis Inferno Orchestra Remix)

Words cannot describe how awesome much love I have for this one, so good and layered. nuff said.



Belanger - Calico

Calico is the musical equivalent of a sci-fi movie, think 2001: A Space Oddesey type thriller meets a beat. Think harder it makes sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment