Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Tunage #48


What a perfect day to be sharing good vibes I'm sure wherever you all are, this tracks will make the world a better place for your ears and mind.

Flight Facilities - Two Bodies feat. Emma Louise (HNNY REMIX)

Posted the original a couple for months ago, fantastic work from duo Flight Facilities made even more better in my mind by a Swedish guy who's mixtapes I've been following for awhile now, HNNY is his name.





Bonobo - Flashlight

This man needs no introduction he has blessed us with this electronic jewel of a track.




Ichisan - Triglav

Amazing, just simply amazing, wrote a review about this guy for Synthetix.fm this week, check it out, Slovenian dude Ichisan, just sends me to my happy place with this one, in fact his whole EP "Extra Ball" is a treat to behold, I'm dying to get my hands on the 12" vinyl so if anybody out there really loves me go here and get it for me, I would love you for life!





Pegase - Gold To Share

"Ladybug" was the anthem of the new year for me, so I've kept my feelers open for this guys material, heres a pretty chilled one from last year thats been making the rounds in my brain.





Penguin Prison - Calling

The new one from New Yorker Chris Glover, produced by Oliver, so you know its gonna be a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment