Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Tunage #14


There is a random mix happening today, because I am a random guy. Word.

Timecop1983 - Echoes

Ah it's like you're 7 again in the back seat of your parents car, the family is driving through the city while the stars shimmer in the night sky as you gaze out the window. Swimming in the neon dreams of the streets, do join me..



Powercut - Nostalgia

I don't know man, but when I hear a sax I just get these warm fuzzy feelings inside that make me wanna do stuff... but not in a weird way tho.



Kisses - Up All Night (Holy Models Remix)

For some reason this Holy Models remix of a Kisses (a gem of a band) reminds me of Sade, which is a very good thing.



HAIM - Forever (Lindstrøm & Prins Thomas Remix)

I got to admit that I get more excited whenever I hear someone has done a remix of the all woman band  HAIM than the original material and who would not? It's friggen Lindstrøm & Thomas!



Sass - Much Too Much

Okay so this funky number is from an era which is thrown around a lot lately, "the 80's" and why do people keep referring to the 80's? Coz it was rad, that why.

No comments:

Post a Comment