Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pop That Sh1t



Okay, so we all have our guilty pleasures when it comes to certain artists or genres of music, I for one have amassed a huge amount of affection for the pint sized princess of pop Kylie, if you are a friend of mine you would know, not only do I LOVE her original stuff, I go crazy when producers or bands create remix’s of her material.

So I got to scratching around my iPod to find a few examples that I have gathered throughout the years of what happens when great producers get their hands on pop shiz and guess what? Magic, that’s what. This specific post has all the ladies.....




Kelis - Bossy (Alan Braxe & Fred Falke Remix)





Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way (BeatauCue Remix)





Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas (Calvin Harris Remix)



Lady Gaga - Paparazzi (Yuksek Remix)




BRITNEY SPEARS - Till the World Ends ( Bloody Beetroots Rmx )




No comments:

Post a Comment