Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Tunage #85



One week to go until The Hollow of ween is upon us again, feel free to peruse my past posts over here in prep for the next post, its gonna be a doozy :) Now onto this weeks jams, where I post 5 selected songs I have been listening to this week.



Dua Lipa - New Love

It's very rare, I get really into poppy shit but dang this girl be banging, nice voice and great production, out of the same production dude that gave us  Lana and Twigs, not so much into Twigs but Lana, YES!





Daft Punk - The Grid - Mitch Page Remix

I must say the last Daft Punk album was a bit of a bummer, I'd much rather listen to their soundtrack for Tron 2, it was more rooted into their electro beginnings than their poppy, Pharrell Williams stuff, of course I always welcome a good remix too and here we go...





RAC - Back Of The CAR ft. Nate Henricks (Arigato Remix)

Speaking of remix's this one of RAC is really good, I loved RAC's original stuff, He may be more commercially now but you know what? Good for him :)





New Order - Tutti Frutti (Hot Chip Remix)

New Order and Hot Chip, shut up and listen...





Noizz Factor ++Feather Dub

Haven't had much progressive house on here, which is kind of the same way I look at pop music but once I find a gem I never let go, such as this one.




New design online titled Re:Tiled, a companion piece to Tiled, can be found on Redbubble and soon on Art Rookie as well  as Society6, go check it out.






No comments:

Post a Comment