Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Tunage #41




Its interesting to me how we gravitate towards a certain music style in different periods of our lives, well for some we just love all forms of music so it would just be listening to a certain genre more than another (that sounded pretentious, mah bad). For me right now its Sythnwave, hence the Power Editions, though I think it is a progression for me in my electro journey than an emotive pitstop.

Don't worry this week is not Synth based at all, as usual a mix of what I have dug the past week/-ish.


Vance Joy - Riptide

Found this one through a cover version on a mixtape and then a remix, I find the original way better and would share my latest issue of X-Men to the guy who would write a song like this for me.





Dan Croll - In/Out (Jakwob Remix)

Nice vibes coming through from Jakwob's remix, something to play around the pool.




Michael Cassette - Disco Frisco (Edit)

Cassette is back from years of being away 2 or 3 and he hasn't let loose on his skills at all. This is just an edit so can't wait to hear the final.





Caribou - Our Love

So it looks like I'm going to be posting the whole album of Caribou, as each track is just too good.




Tycho - Spectre (Bibio Remix)

It's a real tough one, when you are tasked to remix a Tycho track, one of my best electronic acts of all life, Bibio just hits the nail of the record with his attempt, I checked out his Soundcoud account and with just two songs he has 15000 followers, 15001 now. Its as if a Charlie Brown episode jammed with Bonobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment