Monday, November 16, 2009

like a monkey with a miniature symbol...

If there were a movie in production about my life it would be this one displayed up top, but without the dying horse, flying dragon and the rock people would be more earthy and less boer. What’s sad about hearing other people’s problems that seem to never change is suddenly realising that this is my problem. I seem to be stuck in other people’s life’s yet have not one of my own. How to explain…oh ..Its like going to watch a movie then buying the DVD then watching it over and over until you know every line, every queue and soundtrack but instead of putting another movie into the player your stuck with the first one….on repeat.

Hell, I’m not complaining about the peeps in my life, or if it or not sucks or threaten to write a country and western song. It’s just, one needs to get to a point, where you don’t want to put another movie on and feel happy with whats playing at the moment. Now all I need to do is find the right one…any one know of any good DVD stores?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sebastian, just be thankful your life isn't like Hedwig and the Angry Inch. That would suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bastian, Call my name! Call my name!

    Lance, you never put a bra in the tumble dryer, everyone knows it warps!

    ReplyDelete