Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An Arg Moment

As you may or may not know, I’m in the process of job hunting, a good way of explaining it, although I would like to do a bit of job killing at the mo. The reason being:
Going through all the interviews, “eagerly awaits” signed at the end of emails, the: “we think you will be bored here”s etc etc, it ultimately pot-of-acid-boils down to the lack of experience that gets you. Now I’m all for lapping up the luxury of ode de expeiriaance, if I could get into a place that would except me,

It just gets so frustrating to think, that you need it, in order to get it, but cant get it, because you need it first, in order to get it…to need it …to get it AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I just have one query: if all the experienced people, say I don’t know, die in an “unexpected” incident whatever will all the agencies do?? Well I can’t foretell what they would do, I’m sure someone with experience would be able to do that.

But I’m holding out and not budging I’m sure a company will be eager to hire me…. one day…as the last step before the wrist slitting, rope tying, gun towards the head last step………one day.

1 comment:

  1. "Why do I need ID, to get ID?
    If I had ID I wouldn't need ID." - Mos Def

    ReplyDelete