Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Tunage #6


I'm back, on a really fragile Sunday evening but nothing will stop me from sharing music with you. NOTHING!! Except last weeks debauchery, but lets not talk about the past, ONWARDS!


Poka - 1987

Upping the beat factor, lets travel to Greece, where I am delighted to find this amazing guy, Poka. I fell in love with his Aretha Franklin tune a couple of years ago and since then he has maintained my interest and satiated my hunger for danceable bangers. "1987" is the latest piece that shows off his talents and is brimming with solid mature production.


Laurent Voulzy - Grimaud (Walter Sobcek Remix)

This is the kind of song I would dance in front of the mirror to, I have no clue what he is singing about but he's french so I'm guessing sex? This dude was actually a singer form the late 70's as i read on the soundcloud page, research is so HAAARRRRDDD!!! Thank you Walter your remix'x never faulter


beGun - Shanghai (Com Truise Remix)

Seriously go here and check out the rest of what Com Truise has to offer, its been a good couple of years i have been following him and each time is work just oozes audio pleasureness, see, it's so good that a created a new word.


>

Tycho - From Home

It's Tycho. If I have to explain more then just close the browser right now and keep watching videos of cats puking cupcakes over a candy carpet. 


Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Life Is Hard (Teen Daze Remix)

Press play, lay down, close your eyes and fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment