Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Tunage #1



As I lay in bed with my first bout of flu this season coming, what could be more productive than putting together a list of beats and melodies to go with a lazy Sunday like this one, enjoy... or not..


Teen Daze - Flora

This beautiful piece of art comes attached to an amazing album Glacier by Teen Daze to be released on the 1st of October I am this close to pre ordering the vinyl...



and aren't we blessed we can stream the WHOLE album on Lefse Records Soundcloud page here


Jonny Pierce - Home

If you are anything like me and have a perfectly natural attraction to anything The Drums related than you will go cray cray over this one, if you recognise the voice thats coz its "that guy who sings in The Drums", doing his own thang which will be out on the next Kitsuné Maison Compilation 15, which I have been looking to less and less forward to each year, I'm sorry to say





Youngblood Hawke - Stars (Penguin Prison Remix)

God Chris Glover (PP) cannot do wrong with any of his remix's, my first act I saw in Europe was him in Hoxton Kitchen back in 2010 with the added bonus of a 20 second drunken chat. Twas nice





Lovebirds - U Give Me Love (Greg Wilson Remix)


just coz...




Cougar Synth - Afterglow (STARFORCE remix)

I have to insert some 80's synths whenever I play tunes, its a given..




No comments:

Post a Comment