Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Tunage #21



Last week was a no show for Sunday Tunage, nothing pretty much happened plus I was occupied by life admin but fear no more, this week it's back! attack! wakhaa!

VENTUREX - "Digital Work" (SAINT PEPSI Edit)

A good song to start off with, just makes me long for the friggen sun to come back to the Northern hemisphere, come on already!




HAIM - If I Could Change Your Mind (MK Remix)/ If I Could Change Your Mind (Cerrone Funk Mix)

Double whammy HAIM!! Seriously I can’t help it these girls just are lucky to get great remix’s of their material. I love the piano in the first one coupled with the snares and beat takes one back to the 90’s 2Unlimited days. The Second remix is drowning in funk. Get in on them both!





Alex Metric & Oliver – Hope

2 great producers, one fantastic song. The title track off Alex Metric’s forthcoming EP out on April 22.



Dauwd - Whats There

Different pace but still keeping da beats. I actually came across this one when Tycho posted it up on his Soundcloud, anything he digs I dig too. Nuff Said. PS Did I mention I went to see him live last Week? Amazing!





Craft Spells - Breaking The Angle Against The Tide

Ending this off with a band song, Don’t know much about Craft Spells, only heard of them not their music. This ones a pretty catchy drive with the top down-along the coast vibes. Speaking of… WHERE IS THE SUN ALREADY?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment