Saturday, November 20, 2010

In a Sundaize

Today could not be a better day for you guys, this post is just packed with stuff. Why? for once in a long time I am happy (it's a rare occasion, lets not dwell on that issue number 20011 volume 6994 too long).

Firstly I want to share these amazing covers for Vmagazine featuring the fantastic actress's Jane Fonda, Susan Sarandon and Sigourney Weaver. I find them all out stunning and classic and Susan's one totally reaffirms my borderline heteroness tendencies.



Photography by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin

Its refreshing to see talented, mature sexy as hell and kickassable woman on great magazine covers, keep them off the cover of Psychology as well as give the normal twigs 'n sticks a break.

I was going through my files today and came across the piece I did while ago, and stumbled on an earlier stage in creating phase, so I figured why not plonk it up, just for whatever. Looks like it could be part of a promotional image for The Ring: In Space - In space no one can hear you rewind. Its actually mesmerizing tho. I'm chuffed.

And lastly a mega trio of mixtapes from the best DJ's/Producers in the hood yo. Nice tunes to get down to, say if you take a 40 min tube ride followed by an hour train ride ending with a 45 min bus ride home. Story of my life.

Bxentric Radio mix

Anoraak mix for ValerieCollective

Russ Chimes Expressway Mix Pt.2
- his Kelis - Scream remix is off da hook!

No comments:

Post a Comment