Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Is this love, is this love, is this love, is this love, that I'm feeling or just Rainman Syndrome?

I'm not one for mushy movies and all......oh who am I kidding?? I am!!! Bring on a Notebook or City Of Angels and you'll have yourself another man made damn or Victoria falls (I swear no intention to gayify those metaphors was made, it just happened). Speaking of Gay, add that into the mix and its Apocalyptic mass weather shifts, okay okay, its not as dramatic as my lame attempts at figurative writing.

Shelter is a good movie about a guy(Zack) he surfs, tags buildings, arty, drinks and finds out he's gay, conveniently in this movie. What is nice about it is there are no gender benders or predictable shit you've come to expect in a "gay interest"(with exception of Brokeback).The title character could be anyone of us actually, as his coming out party, is just one of the issues he has to face. Give it a try and you might enjoy, the ends a bit soppy happy but hey we need that every once in awhile, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment