Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sunday Tunage #106



The sun (and clouds) is out this weekend and so is the Sunday Tunage, 5 tracks selected by myne ears for thyne pleasure.

Du Tonc - Slow Down

The due is back with what I like to describe as seductively dark electro, it;s got a level of jam but an undertone of something else, which I totally love.





Tycho - Division

Another great producer is back and as always transforming dreams into audio journeys that make me want to drop everything and just fly away.





Wingtip - Better

Bordering on the Breakbot beats this one is surely one to play when getting ready for a night out or just one the road.





Kon - Feels Good

just coz its old school disco vibes, who doesn't like Disco? okay a lot of people but I don't care...





Metronomy - I'm Aquarius (Claptone Remix)

Love this remix! goes so well with Joseph Mount's vocals, something either chilled or club vibes I love how it can be used for both.



VIDEO


DESIGN

I have new designs up on carious sites, go have a look, and if you follow either please "like" They are pretty good if I do say so myself :), each site has their own unique products so check them all out:

Society6
Art Rookie

No comments:

Post a Comment