Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Tunage #11

What a week this has been, the loss of a good man, the anxiety of life issues and the impeding expensive event known as Christmas, ho ho ho's yo... but thank Santa for the music...

A Space Love Adventure - Nicole (Farfletched Remix)

EveRyone needs a space love adventure, I was literally born for it, pity my dreams is where it will only happen... sigh



Isaak the Chris - Wicked Game (Final DJs 2011 Funky Bass Rmx)

Okay brave stuff going on here, taking on a classic song as Wicked Game, is risky but Final DJ's manages to keep it it so smooth and holding onto the sexyness of the original, now I am dreaming of a woman wearing nothing but my white shirt lying on my bed... What is happening to me?!!?!?


Flight Facilities Stand Still feat. Micky Green (Com Truise Remix)

Flight Facilities x Com Truise, YES YES YES YES YES OH GOD YES.


Ben Pearce - What I Might Do (Kilter Remix)

The original is great but this remix by Kilter kicks all kinds of ass, I'm excited for you hearing this one.


Joy - Paradise Road

This ones for you Madiba, sibongile....


No comments:

Post a Comment