Friday, July 24, 2009

A Rant

Go away Glomail Adverts! with your matchbox budgets capable of only hiring face-for-radio “actors” with a penchant for hanging around fires wearing synthetic retarded blankets with holes in or 40+ year old sleepovers on glorified lilos, ooh botox too much?? How about squeezing snail foot all over your face and see in 2 weeks if that works, while watching your brat play on his laptop which basically is a heap of un-eco friendly plastic, housing a 1-inch LCD screen but oh you can add sums in Afrikaans? well fry my ass and call me Einstein!! I didn’t know they had a boere version of the number 1, back to school for me.Of course I can get plenty exercise for PT running on a state-of-the-art mat, watching state-of-the-art 2-bit pixels, if your “workout" cause's you to pee, you could wipe it up with microfibre plastic so small they had to computer generate it .ooh graphics. Money back guarantee! How’s about I pay you to never make any of that shit ever again that would be the greatest back guarantee ever!!! Go away Glomail no one likes you!!!!!

this is a rant.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha! And the twister is now called to the twister pro - and I quoute: "The only tears you'll cry when chopping onions, will be tears of joy!" Fuck me!

    ReplyDelete